Sunday 2 March 2008

it's good to be free

i can never be blamed for exaggerating with the fact that my ib sufferings have insinuatingly receded after the glorious submission of my EEs and the completion of several small fishes like worldlit etc (writing a 1500-word-long essay is just a staple for any IB people i guess)...
now, my weekends are gonna be much better. of course we're all not gonna be emancipated the way a pigeon does, but, it is just great to have a space for yourself. my first post-EE weekend has been one of the best in this whole year. i'm no longer deprived from hanging out with my sister, updating my blog, sleeping to my heart's contents, hanging out to either OU or curve with my greatest buddies in the world etc. i've even started immersing myself in the charm that great literary works possess; i'm halfway towards finishing the "reading lolita in Tehran" memoirs. the book is just amazing and i'm looking forward to getting another book from the library after finishing this whole book...

do i need to tell you guys that the real icing of the cake is that i'm now more able to switch my real focus from EE to my final IB exam which is approaching us at a staggering pace. with more systematic efforts in place, i have faith that the big fat FORTY is really within my arm's reach of desire. go go faizal!

Faizal

3 comments:

danial syafiq said...

within arm's desire.. is it just me or is that a new phrase i see? haha anyways yeah absolutely agree. this whole week will hopefully be stress-free seeing as how the whole school (including IB) will be rehearsing for sports. looking forward to care-free moments. =)

Anonymous said...

i'm still not free...

aleensie said...

no carefree moments..since when do we ever have carefree moments? need me to remind that we have econs hw okay pauie!