Wednesday 26 September 2007

Gosh...

yeah, exam's really, really around the corner. huh~ gotta buck up after this. i really hope that my result in this upcoming and extremely crucial exam's gonna be a far cry better compared to my previous ones. oh god, bless me with the strength as magnificent as the diamond and the burning spirit as hot as the scorching ray of the Mother Sun as i'll find myself fighting on the exam's battlefield next week while pushing myself to the limits unexplored before, and unearthing my real potential and abilities in the exam. i need your strength to be by my side!

*have study now but the great satiation i'm experiencing right now does actually bar me from doing so(thanks to an abundance of good food served during the Petronas fast breaking function just now). i did even find it difficult to perform my 'tarawih' due to my full and bloated stomach.gosh!with that, see you tomorrow, books!i'm so gonna make love with you all for the next two weeks. i really can't wait for the exam to be over and am really looking forward to celebrating raya in Bintulu.miss bintulu soo much!my beloved camera that has been very recently fixed is also there, sleeping on my desk, waiting for its owner to pick him up.really wanna get you!miss farith damn much.really miss those days of quarreling and having a shrieking session with him at home.good luck fasting for the first time,my lil' bro...proud of you! gotta sleep now.wish me luck ,friends.hope you guys (IB mates) are doing very well for our exam next week.gambadeh!

"After every storm, of you look to the sky patiently, a rainbow appears."

No comments: