Saturday 6 June 2009

Of Randomness. Again.

Just spent my Friday night in the library, studying for next week's exam. OMG I need to get a life, but to look at the whole situation in a wider dimension, it's pretty cool that exams are gonna be over by the end of this month, and I'll certainly be free after that. Can't wait for that, seriously. The whole ordeals that I've had this particular week have been pretty draining. It was revision, revision, and revision, with those past year papers being my bestfriends. *and facebook, too lol

Being a busy bee this whole week doesn't stop me from updating my playlist with newer songs and this particular song by Alexander Rybak has totally amazed me. No schmaltz, nothing. It's just a plain song with simple lyrics and understated yet addictive musical arrangements. Love it bunch.



And I also took my time to read the whole text of Obama's speech in Cairo. It was just awe-inspiring, and pessimists should watch, or at least, read his speech as it is an indication that hope does exist these days. At least I'm having something different in the news today; daily updates on Swine flu make people sick, to be frank. It causes panic and fear. Especially if you live in a state where 900 people have been diagnosed with the flu. Pretty scary, right? Gosh looks like my Dettol hand sanitizer will surely be my best friend for many months to come.

23 days to go before I bid hi hi to Malaysia. Can't wait for the sunshine!



Faizal Hamssin

4 comments:

Senorita Adela said...

haha i'm going back gemencheh laa.. ask kay or anyone else to sambut you :D

-PieRRoT- said...

900 in australia? thats alot! take care!!
& salam to malaysia for me!!!

Faizal Hamssin said...

and the figure has just touched 2000 fyi. pretty scary right? lol okay thanks. you too. take care in the states, okay! and have fun basking in the summer's sun. yeah gonna kirim salam msia and salam btu as well :D

syafiqq1991 said...

salam.. Any advice for ur junior here, doing IB?