Tuesday 21 September 2010

Birthdays!

The disproportionately-high number of my friends born in September never fails to amaze me. Having thought a wee bit deeper, these are the ones conceived around Christmas and New Year's Eve. And yes, that's the deepest I'd go :p

Emi's Birthday



Aggie's Birthday!




And the inevitable 'press conference' moment fit for a diva of Aggie's calibre:



Too bad I didn't bring my camera to every single birthday celebration I went to. There could've been more birthdays covered if that was so.

My birthday's in around a month's time, so friends, take note, okay :p

My new obsession: Lindt Cafe's Macaroons!



I'm such a late bloomer. How could I not discover the place earlier. It's been there, on Collin's Street for nearly a year already.

Happy Birthday, people. "May you live to see one hundred autumns, may you overcome all ills, and may your life be filled with love, joy, and good fortune." (said by Dorje in 'Falling To Heaven')


Faizal Hamssin


Faizal Hamssin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog provides lot of information about different companies providing Flights to Bali and their services.We Cheap Flights to Kuala Lumpur provides every kind of information regarding airline so that your jouney becomes enjoyable.