Friday 25 May 2007

tHE eND OF tHE fReaKIngLy TiRiN weEk 4me...

owh, gudness. i'm so gratefool it's already friday...the whole week was extremely tough for me, and the debate competition was making me feel more and more stressed. i noe tat i'm not the only one who's so pissed off wif all tis debate thingy, but my teammate, zara and aaron must be feeling the same too... owh, but gratefully, we got 3rd place. firstly, i was utterly disappointed, but it's actually a blessing for us...at least we dun hav to endure another round of debate next week. we're so damn tired of talking, rebuttin, 'poi'ng, etc. hehe...

class test? it's ova, thnxx gudness. i thnk i've performed jez okay for this test. however, i need to work much harder for my physics!! hehe. howeva, i'm actually hepi wif my french n math.

No comments: