Friday 25 May 2007

THE END...

owh, thnxx god, xm is ova!! it ended wif physics paper, which i found to be so damn dffclt. my gudness, the questions were damn confusing, n i can do nothing now but to cross my fingers n pray for the best. owh, the gud thing is, aftr the xm's ova, my frenz n i went to 1Utama n hav a whole nite full of fun!! yeah, we celebrated our frenz' burpday (Ju Anne n Kim) there, at TGIF. wow, the gathering was great, n the food was oso nice n sumptuous... haha...now i finally know that Nadieya is sooo funny, huhu. a far cry from my 1st assumption on her b4 tis. huhu. we took countless pics together, n Sarah was really a photographer of the nite, with her cam.huhu. we went home at around 10.40, n wow, i was so satiated aftr an abundance of repast throughout the nite. ju anne was quite emotional as she received burpday gifts from her frenz, n i'm feeling damnnn guilty for not giving anything to her, dude...sorry, ju anne...

By the way, i'm goin bak to s'wak tis sat...can't wait for it~ I miss my bed seriously...huhu. wut i wanna do during my 2-week oliday is actually hibernating. wanna be a polar bear there. haha. i'm craving for a long,long, and undisrupted sleep, which i can barely get here during the school days. huhu...

au revoir.

No comments: